eSmart Parent Workshop: ‘Educating – Protecting – Empowering’
SAVE THE DATE: Melanie Gillies from eSmart, is holding an information session for parents on:
• What do we mean by ‘digital literacy’ and ‘digital safety’.
• What are kids doing online/popular sites.
• Technology from a teens perspective.
• Creating home rules/boundaries/acceptable use; making informed decisions.
• Where to seek help/advice.
• What legalities are involved with online behaviours.
Where: Rangeview Primary School, Library
When: Wednesday,12th October 2016, 6:00pm to 7:30pm
Registration: Please RSVP on 9874 6381. Seats are limited, so please RSVP as soon as possible to secure your place. Rangeview Primary School is covering the cost of this valuable and informative session.